Southeast APBT Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jolly Balls

2 posters

Go down

Jolly Balls Empty Jolly Balls

Post  Felonysmom Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Well after going through several basketballs a week, we finally bought a jolly ball for Felony. She loves this thing! It's actually tough enough to take a beating, and it's pretty amusing to watch her push it around a field like a crazy dog. The only drawback is that it's hard to get her to stop chasing it before she has a heartattack lol. Here's a video of crazy muttzilla in action.....

Jolly Balls Th_12ae0cbd
Felonysmom
Felonysmom

Back to top Go down

Jolly Balls Empty Re: Jolly Balls

Post  Dena Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Looks like a nice toy, where do you get them? My girl Faith chews up a basketball in a matter of 5 seconds!

I would really look at a different way to post your videos, the way you posted this one, everyone and anyone can see your pics. Theyre able to erase them, steal them, ect.
Dena
Dena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felonysmom Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Dena wrote:Looks like a nice toy, where do you get them? My girl Faith chews up a basketball in a matter of 5 seconds!

I would really look at a different way to post your videos, the way you posted this one, everyone and anyone can see your pics. Theyre able to erase them, steal them, ect.

It's the best toy I've found as far as durability goes. We've always gone through basketballs and kongs pretty quickly around here and that can get pretty expensive after awhile. This is the 14 inch jolly ball and I bought it on Amazon.com...it was around 22.00 dollars with free shipping so not too bad as far as price. I also really like how you can open it up at one end to fill it with water, sand, or gravel to vary the weight. It's been a really fun toy so far.

I'm not too big of a fan of photobucket, but I have that page just because I'm still trying to find Vegas a home and I have him listed on PBRC. I wanted potential adopters to be able to see more pictures of him than just the few that could be put on his adoption page, so I created the photobucket page just as a way to show all of Vegas's pictures. Being that anyone can look at the pictures on photobucket from his adoption page, worrying about security seems like a moot point. I just make sure that I don't put any pictures I don't want the rest of the world to have access to on there, as well as making sure that I don't rely on it as my only means of photo storage. I guess it also doesn't help that my dog's pictures can be found on a few various forums as well as my job's website and who only knows where else so if someone out there is that desperate to steal pictures of goofy bat eared pit bulls....they'll have a much easier time of doing it than through my photobucket page lol.

Great advice though....and good for everyone to keep in mind. I know several people who have lost irreplaceable pictures through photobucket. Not to mention that everytime I see a story in the newspaper bashing pit bulls that has a picture of a snarling pit bull...I have to wonder where they found the picture. Definitely food for thought.
Felonysmom
Felonysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum